How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Grandma trash

so i was driving home from work today and as i was merging over to the left lane and minding my own business i hear all this honking and realize that i am totally cutting off this 70 year old lady with the ball of white hair and im about to run her beat up car off the road. I swerve back in my lane and feel terrible for scaring this old lady to death. Well i end up getting in front of her but i turn around in my car and try my best to motion "im sorry" to her without words. (which is actually not as easy as it sounds.) So at the next traffic light she slams on her gas and i can see her coming up beside me. I am thinking oh good i can say sorry now or possibly get a scolding from an old lady. She pulls up right beside me, slows down with her windows down. I look over to apologize and she is shooting me a bird and screaming "you bitch" over and over. All i can do is start laughing. Who taught Grannie that word and more importantly why isnt she at home baking cookies?

5 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am cracking up!!!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha grandmoo yelled at you

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger amy said…

    amber, i can't believe you would laugh at something like that. you should have followed her home to apologize & share Jesus with her.... of course, if you did that, she probably would have beat the crap out of you while spitting out more explicatives... LOL!!!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Was it my grandmother? I was trying to teach her some defensive driving skills the other day. (Don't know why I feel qualified to do that! ha ha) If it was I'm proud she retained lesson number 6.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    AMBER GOT DISSED BY GRANNY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home