How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mason


Mason got his preschool pictures back and I thought they turned out cute-- its a good thing b/c i havent gotten his picture taken in over a year so it was well overdue. On another note- our 10K is in 2 weeks and i have been a little stressed b/c I had yet to run over 4 miles until today. I took the jogging stroller to the park today and ran 5 miles which i cannot even explain what a huge accomplishment it was for me. The only problem is tonight my knee caps are literally ready to fall off my legs. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    It looks like he's ready to run for political office. Don't tell Eddie that because he'll start grooming him already. I can't believe how much he has changed since we left! Elmo is almost gone and I must admit - I'm a little sad about it.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger mk said…

    Great picture - Mason's looking more like a little boy and less like a toddler. When you get a chance, take a look at Emma's picture. She looks like she had either been crying or like she's just trying not to laugh.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so today i walked downstairs to change my shirt and had already taken it off when i walked into my room and there was a mexican outside my window. yikes! reminded me of the time you kissed one

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger amy said…

    that is such a good picture. he is a little man!

    shut up about running 5 miles. i couldn't tell you the last time i did anything that even slightly resembled exercise!!

    rebec's comment made me laugh out loud. i really miss your family!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    apparently I didn't know you during the mexican kissing incident, but I'm not opposed to hearing more about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home