How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whats a mom gotta do to get one good picture?

My goal today was to get one good family picture and a good picture of the kids. Growing up, I always thought it was annoying that Mom would make us all keep on our Sunday clothes for an Easter picture after church. Now I am the annoying Mom and Kendall already hates the whole idea. Being a rookie, I waited until after everyone had eaten and way past nap time before I decided to go outside for pictures. As I was loading Kendall outside-- I see Mason coming down the stairs in gym shorts and Tshirt. (Kevin apparently doesnt understand how much this stupid picture means to me). After taking his Sunday afternoon poop, Mason had pulled up his pants (before wiping his butt) in the bathroom and we now had a nice brown spot on his Easter outfit, so Kev had changed him. After yelling at both of them, I marched Mason back upstairs to put his Easter clothes back on. (Yes, i put new pants on him) By this time I am sweating and mad at everyone so the pictures arent all that great. Maybe we can get a good Mother's Day picture. (ps.. if you didnt know-- that is Heather's little boy Jonathan in the picture- I didnt have another child) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Jonathon looks exactly like Jeff. Kendall is adorable, even crying. I always go by and see her on the nursery when I'm at church. She's so pretty! One day Ansley might have hair...

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Meredith said…

    They are all so adorable! THe picture turned out great even with all the trouble!! I hope you are doing well.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I am dying - when my family gets together for the Easter photo, someone is ALWAYS crying. With 8 grandchildren, I think that's unavoidable!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger amy said…

    i tried to do a pic of the boys outside before church... i was thinking ahead, or so i thought. it was windy outside & quinn is not a big fan of the wind & being 1/2 an hour overdue for a nap... he was not in the mood for a picture. i'm going to try to put the outfits back on this weekend for a 2nd try. we'll see! i haven't seen pics of kendall in a while. i didn't realize how blonde she is...though i wasn't suprised since you & kev are blondies. too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home