How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Leper


I've really fallen behind on the blogs- its seems like our life has picked up speed lately and I don't think its ever slowing down again. I am currently looking like a leper after deciding to be a good wife and do some yard work. Apparently its not a good idea to clean up a bunch of ivy with short sleeves and no gloves. I was hoping to get some sun in the process and all I ended up with was poison ivy. The day after I woke up with a huge sore on my arm which I concluded was a spider bite and decided I should try to squeeze it and scratch it all day. Well, now two and half weeks and two shots and a round of steroids later- I am covered in it. The best part is that Kevin and I are going on a cruise in two weeks- so now maybe no one will notice my big butt b/c they will be so focused on the leprosy on my stomach. NICE.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Meredith said…

    Oh no! That's terrible!!! I hope it clears in time for your cruise! Where are you going? We're going on one for our honeymoon! Super excited!!!!
    Meredith

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I don't think its terrible, I think it's hilarious! I would be laughing all the way to the poop deck on the cruise!

    Just kidding. I hope it clears up and you and Kev have a great time. Wish we were going with you! Just kidding about that too, because though my baby is one now, I still look as though I'm fresh outta the hospital!

    We miss you guys too and hope we'll come for a visit soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home