How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hottie

Happy Valentines everyone. There are just those days when I feel super sexy. I'm sitting at the computer with 18 layers of clothes on and sweating and freezing at the same time. I haven't showered in 24 hours and my hair is pulled back in a ponytail that you could seriously fry okra on. I've come down with some crap that makes me want to lay in my bed all day and sleep, but unfortunately with two little ones that's not working so well. So since Mason has already watched 6 movies this morning (great parenting i know) and Kendall wont go down for another nap, i've brought them into the playroom so they will entertain themselves while I type. Today is one of those days that I really cannot understand how single parents make it. If i didnt have the hope that Kev will eventually be home to take the kids, I might seriously jump out the window. Kevin won husband of the year last night when he came home and let me go to bed at 7 while he managed to get the kids fed and put to bed by 9. It was the best Valentine's Day present he's ever given me. As for me, I've certainly taken home the prize for most unattractive mom on the planet. I've got to go.. being paged by Mason to come wipe his bottom... man, the fun just keeps on coming

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger mk said…

    Amber,
    I'm so sorry you're sick, I hope the kids don't get sick too. I'd be glad to help you in any way I can, just let me know what you need me to do. Kev gets the good husband award for letting you go to bed early last night - I'd love to have a night off for a change. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. Seriously, let me know if I can help.
    MK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home