How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mothers Day 2007



Every year for Mothers Day since as long as I can remember we have sung this Mothers Day song for my mom. This is a song that she sang to her mom as a kid and has insisted that we sing it every year to her. Each year we try and come up with a new way to do it. Anyway, this year she was in Hawaii for Mothers Day so we made her a video for my dad to show her that morning so she would get her song. Please let me make a quick disclaimer: The random weird video clips shown between pictures are us reinacting stupid videos that we made when we were young kids. While it may seem ridiculous (as it is) Mom knew exactly what we were reinacting.

11 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    god, you guys are so funny! i have TEARS b/c i'm laughing so hard! i want to know who's butt crack is seen behind you and Kevin!? Thanks for sharing-that was hilarious!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    that would be kevin lamb

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Nicole Puckett said…

    I am also crying because that was so funny.... You are all very talented:)

    .....and NOt very camera shy....

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Gram said…

    I am crying because that is so funny and so sweet. I know your mother loved it. I have always said put a Mayfield in a room and you have a party. Well, party on, Mayfields, Wileys, Kendricks, etc.

    Becky Puckett

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger mk said…

    I know your mom loved that. The Mayfield talents never cease to amaze me; and now it continues with the spouses and offspring. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you put in on here b/c I haven't watched it in awhile and didn't realize how much I missed it. i love us :)

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I would still like to be a Mayfield . . .

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger amy said…

    awww... that is really cool. i only wish jeff was stronger & could hold up aunt kathy (?). that would have been AWESOME! i really miss being a "honorary member" of the fam. and... also, nice cheesy credits music!!!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have to admit- I love us too!!!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just can't watch this enough----how did I ever rate having such talented children? Thank you again---ya'll are the absolute bestest in the world.
    I love you all so
    Mom

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Classic Mayfield calliber video right there! The half moon was neccessary why...oh wait classic Mayfield I forgot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home