How did i get here?

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Dawgs

no great story to tell.. just a picture of this weekend. It was really the only thing good that came out of the Ga/Fl game. For those of you who don't know, thats my friend Katie's kids, Luke and Sarah. Or as Kendall refers to them, Yukes and Yaya.

This morning we did have a huge milestone.. Kendall grabbed her butt and said Poo Poo and when I asked her if she needed to go potty she said yes. Just humoring myself I stuck her on the potty and about passed out when she proceeded to poop and then say all done. I've never been so excited to see three turds in my life. Who the heck came to my house and potty trained my daughter when I wasnt looking? We have never done as much as to even talk about potty training after the Mason fiasco and now it looks as if its not going to be as tough this round. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kendall looks precious in her little cheerleading outfit - even if it is the wrong colors!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger amy said…

    that is phenomenal... about the pooping incident! i have heard that girls are a lot easier than boys. you'll have to tell me if it is true. i started putting trip on the potty at 17 mths... stupid!! he would go every time, but still always went in his diaper, too. we stopped & started potty training so many times. finally this summer, we got serious & got him trained.... a full year after we first started putting him on the pot. i'll probably wait until much later with quinn.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    I am too angry to leave a positive comment because I just had to abandon buying the cheap diapers for the good ones because Charlie can wet through a diaper faster than the Hoover Dam. Although he does enjoy standing in front of the toilet naked holding himself - pretending to go. A real man that one.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice job kendall but haven't you explained to her that it's cool to wear diapers til you're 8...like mother, like daughter

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    Kendall is truly the cutest cheerleader I have ever seen. I am hoping that girls are easier to train! Keep me posted...I am going to need lots of help with this girl thing!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger jmn said…

    you always make me laugh! thanks for reducing my stress level!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home